Oh, how I miss the days of showing up to the airport 30 minutes before my flight and being able to run to the gates with no worries about having to wait in long security lines. But, alas, 9/11 woke us up to our stupidity. No more would I be able to catch a plane at the last minute, but neither would we be allowing all of these terrorists to freely prance onto our planes with suitcases stocked with shampoo bottles full of explosives and tweezers that doubled as stabbing agents. And now that I am able to remedy the fact that I set off metal detectors simply by passing through once more after removing my 100% leather and rubber shoes, I feel reassured that I am finally traveling in safe hands.
But if this has you worried once again, don’t fret. Over the next year, it’s expected that airport security will be ramped up with the latest screening technology. And, my, how it will make us safer – well, as long as no one is hiding a shank between flaps of skin.

No comments:
Post a Comment