Here are some of my favorites from the "Arctic Critters" coloring book by Sue Coccia. I almost exclusively used soy-based crayons which produced beautiful colors and a smooth texture.
Little notes and observations.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Bringing the Spirit Out with a Little Color
Last summer I found the most amazing coloring book ever in a ranger station in the middle of the Arctic along one of the most remote, rugged highways on the continent. Yes, it was pretty far out there. Fittingly, the drawings were far out there, too.
Here are some of my favorites from the "Arctic Critters" coloring book by Sue Coccia. I almost exclusively used soy-based crayons which produced beautiful colors and a smooth texture.












Here are some of my favorites from the "Arctic Critters" coloring book by Sue Coccia. I almost exclusively used soy-based crayons which produced beautiful colors and a smooth texture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That looks like fun.
Post a Comment