Now all that they need to make is the iPeed: a telescopic funnel to pee into a bottle or cup with when on the road. Okay, maybe not.
Little notes and observations.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Who Poohed? iPood!
When iPods first came out, I couldn't control my childish instinct to refer to them as iPooheds. Perhaps this was egged on by my partner's constant bragging to me about how cool his was. Imagine my surprise when I had to buy a new backcountry trowel and saw that the best one on the market was this new collapsible pocket shovel called the iPood!


Now all that they need to make is the iPeed: a telescopic funnel to pee into a bottle or cup with when on the road. Okay, maybe not.
Now all that they need to make is the iPeed: a telescopic funnel to pee into a bottle or cup with when on the road. Okay, maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very cool. i love how the ipood! logo reads the same way upside down.
Yes! And if I ever get that iPeed! idea off the ground, I'll use the same kind of e that is in the ESPRIT logo so that it can read upside down too.
Post a Comment